Archive for bumrejects.myfreeforum.org Open discussion on just about any topic
 


       bumrejects.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Don't touch my Junk Drawer
tsiya

JETMAN

http://www.youtube.com/v/WgdIE2t8QkM?
jasmine

What a ride, thanks for sharing.
coebul

I will take two.  How much and where can I get one.
puc reducks

Color me cranky.  I thought this whole thing reeked!!!

Did you see the smog in the canyon?  And here's this asshole adding more exhaust.  Why?  Because he CAN.  BFD.

Let him go elsewhere to pollute.  Leave the West Rim of the Grand Canyon alone.

There's enough shit with the Black Mesa coal mines and so much other crap.  Just because a geological feature has been here for millennia doesn't mean it can be disrespected.

I absolutely HATE shit like this.

Breitling?  German?  Go pollute some site in the Fatherland.  Sheesh.
coebul

Why don'tchu tell us what you really think?  I mean really don't hold back or anything...........  Wink
puc reducks

coebul wrote:
Why don'tchu tell us what you really think?  I mean really don't hold back or anything...........  Wink


Uh, mebbe ya otter go over and read "Friday Funnies."

Jes' sayin'...  Cool
tsiya

puc reducks wrote:
Color me cranky.  I thought this whole thing reeked!!!

Did you see the smog in the canyon?  And here's this asshole adding more exhaust.  Why?  Because he CAN.  BFD.

Let him go elsewhere to pollute.  Leave the West Rim of the Grand Canyon alone.

There's enough shit with the Black Mesa coal mines and so much other crap.  Just because a geological feature has been here for millennia doesn't mean it can be disrespected.

I absolutely HATE shit like this.


A couple of quarts of prune juice will fix you right up!

Breitling?  German?  Go pollute some site in the Fatherland.  Sheesh.
scrutney

one things for sure:
he'd make a shitty super hero.
"repent evildoers, i am jet man and i have come to save the worrrrrrrllllllllddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.jeeeeeeesus bloody chrrrrrrrrrrrrrist. where's the off button? where is the goddammmmmmmmmn off button?
scrutney

you better cut that crap out right now evil doers because when i find the off button you assholes are in biiiiiiiiiig trouble and i'm not kiddingggggggggg........
bieramar

Yves "Jetman" Rossy is Swiss.

The FAA OKed the flight after classifying the jetpack as "experimental aircraft."

"My first flight in the U.S. is sure to be one of the most memorable experiences in my life, not only for the sheer beauty of the Grand Canyon but the honor to fly in sacred Native American lands. Thank you Mother Nature and the Hualapai Tribe for making my lifelong dreams come true." ~ Rossy.

He has also flown across/over Lake Geneva in Switzerland and across the English Channel.

The Hualapai tribe owns and operates the Grand Canyon West Resort, which is on their Reservation.
coebul

I enjoyed the flick.  I would love to fly one of those thangs.  

But to be really impressive it will have to go a great deal farther then a couple of miles through the Grand Canyon.  

How about across the country.
puc reducks

bieramar wrote:
Yves "Jetman" Rossy is Swiss.

The FAA OKed the flight after classifying the jetpack as "experimental aircraft."

"My first flight in the U.S. is sure to be one of the most memorable experiences in my life, not only for the sheer beauty of the Grand Canyon but the honor to fly in sacred Native American lands. Thank you Mother Nature and the Hualapai Tribe for making my lifelong dreams come true." ~ Rossy.

He has also flown across/over Lake Geneva in Switzerland and across the English Channel.

The Hualapai tribe owns and operates the Grand Canyon West Resort, which is on their Reservation.


Jetman is Swiss.  Fine.  Is Breitling Swiss?  That is what I intend to boycott.  

The FAA approved it?  So what?  Like that agency does have rocks in its hyrdra-head! (And they'd better NOT be from the Grand Canyon OR the Petrified Forest or prehistoric sites!!!)

Yes, re the Haulapai and the West Resort (stupid name) and the idiot Skywalk thing, too.  Just another pollutant by insensitive people who believe their "entitlement" extends to tampering with a geologic world wonder.

(I'm sick of that AND I'm waaaay sick of NAGPRA, too.)

Flying across Lake Geneve doesn't do nearly as much harm as jetting into the Grand Canyon.  I suggest Jetman do several hundres back and forth "experimental aircraft" jets to get the exhaust up to a level where it counts.

Thanks for the recommendation, Tsiya, but leave my bowels out of this.  Just because I hate Jetman it's no dispersion on you.  Very Happy
puc reducks

coebul wrote:
I enjoyed the flick.  I would love to fly one of those thangs.  

But to be really impressive it will have to go a great deal farther then a couple of miles through the Grand Canyon.  

How about across the country.


All I could think of was Icarus and wished the damsn vehicle was loaded with wax.
jasmine

I would still like to go for a ride, I doubt he is polluting any more than a tourist visting the grand canyon.  They pollute, but on the ground.
puc reducks

jasmine wrote:
I would still like to go for a ride, I doubt he is polluting any more than a tourist visting the grand canyon.  They pollute, but on the ground.


That's the thing. Past 20 years it's tourons on shuttles, not private vehicles, which does cut down on some exhaust.  Yep, exhaust and smog settle and do damage all the way down to canyon walls.
coebul

puc reducks wrote:
jasmine wrote:
I would still like to go for a ride, I doubt he is polluting any more than a tourist visting the grand canyon.  They pollute, but on the ground.


That's the thing. Past 20 years it's tourons on shuttles, not private vehicles, which does cut down on some exhaust.  Yep, exhaust and smog settle and do damage all the way down to canyon walls.
Oh Paaaleeeeease!
puc reducks

coebul wrote:
puc reducks wrote:
jasmine wrote:
I would still like to go for a ride, I doubt he is polluting any more than a tourist visting the grand canyon.  They pollute, but on the ground.


That's the thing. Past 20 years it's tourons on shuttles, not private vehicles, which does cut down on some exhaust.  Yep, exhaust and smog settle and do damage all the way down to canyon walls.
Oh Paaaleeeeease!


I know.  I know.  It's tough to take, isn't it?
coebul

The only good tree is a stump!
puc reducks

coebul wrote:
The only good tree is a stump!



You stink, Skunk Ape.  ;-P

       bumrejects.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Don't touch my Junk Drawer
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum